The 1st Call for proposals of the Estonia-Russia Cross-Border Cooperation Programme (CBC) 2014-2020 is open from 17 January 2017. Deadline for submission of project applications (Project Summary Forms) is 3 April 2017 at 17:00 (Estonian time).
There are three thematic objectives (TO) supported by the Programme under the 1st Call for proposals:
- TO1 Business and SME development
- TO5 Support to local and regional good governance
- TO6 Environmental protection, climate change mitigation and adaptation
The Programme will finance activities within the projects which have a purely cross-border character and involve at least two beneficiaries of whom at least one from the Republic of Estonia and at least one from the Russian Federation.
Eligible Programme area:
- Fom Estonia: Kirde-Eesti, Lõuna-Eesti, Kesk-Eesti and as adjoining region Põhja-Eesti, incl. Tallinn (only under TO1 and TO6).
- From Russia: St.Petersburg, Leningrad region and Pskov region.
As minimum 10% of the total eligible costs must be co-financed by the beneficiaries. Total available amount from the Programme for the 1st Call for proposals is EUR 10 000 476,78.
Project submission is in two stages – Project Summary Form and Full Application Form. Applications shall be submitted via electronic Monitoring System (eMS).
Estonia-Russia CBC Programme 2014-2020 aims to foster cross-border cooperation across the borders between the Republic of Estonia and the Russian Federation to promote economic and social development in regions on both sides of the common borders.
Estonia-Russia CBC Programme 2014-2020 is co-financed by the European Union, the Republic of Estonia and the Russian Federation.