Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) of the Estonia-Russia CBC Programme 2014-2020 is organising three 2-day information seminars in Estonia and Russia for potential Applicants and partners under the First Call for proposals.
Seminars are aimed to introduce the Programme requirements for submission of project proposals in the 1st stage of project application (Project Summary Form). Event will provide information on thematic objectives, partnership requirements, eligibility of costs, communication and visibility rules, electronic Monitoring System etc.
First day of event is seminar and the second day is focusing on consultations.
Working language of the seminar is English. Simultaneous translation of the seminar to Estonian and Russian will be provided upon request (to marked at registration stage).
Registration for the event (incl. consultation) is obligatory.
It is recommended up to 2 persons per organisation to take part in the event.
- Seminar for potential Project Applicants and partners in Viljandi, Estonia on 24-25 January 2017 (registration till 17 January 2017)
- Agenda of the seminar in Viljandi, Estonia.
- Registrtion is closed.
Contact person of the event: Liane Rosenblatt e-mail: email@example.com; phone: +372 738 60 11
- Seminar for potential Project Applicants and partners in Pskov, Russia on 7-8 February 2017 (registration till 31 January 2017)
- Agenda of the seminar in Pskov, Russia.
- Registration is closed.
Contact person of the event: Ekaterina Moskaleva- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone +7 811 279 40 54
- Seminar for potential Project Applicants and partners in St.Petersburg, Russia on 20-21 February 2017 (registration till 13 February 2017)
- Agenda of the seminar in St.Petersburg, Russia.
- The Registration Form for seminar in St.Petersburg, Russia you can find HERE.
Contact person of the event: Sergey Balanev- e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +7 812 325 83 51
1st Call for proposals will be open from 17 January 2017 until 3 April 2017.
Guidelines for the 1st Call for proposals (approved chapters) you can find on our website HERE.
Event will be photographed. By registering to the event you approve the usage of photos of event to illustrate and promote the activities of the Programme in publications and in Internet.
Event is financed by the Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020.