On 27th May 2020 Five projects within the 3rd Call of proposals were selected for a grant award to support the cross-border cooperation projects under the Programme Thematic Objective 5 (TO5) “Support to local and regional good governance”
Milestones of the 3rd
– 25 November 2019 – launch of the Call;
– 21 February 2020 – deadline for submission; 14 Applications were received;
– 26 May – at the 11th Selection Committee meeting Ranking list was agreed; it includes 13 Applications which successfully passed procedure of administrative eligibility check;
– 27 May – by the decision of the 8th Joint Monitoring Committee meeting 5 projects were selected for a grant award;
– August 2020 – deadline for selected projects for fulfilling of conditions set by the JMC before contracting.
Key figures of the 3rd call for Proposals
The total amount of grant requested by 13 projects from the Programme was EUR 1 121 147,70 against overall indicative amount of EUR 432 373,32.