On April 15 and 22, online workshop “Project communication in ENI CBC” took place to provide support to the beneficiaries for successful communication of project achievements and results and enhance the visibility of actions supported by the Estonia-Russia CBC Programme.
The event led by TESIM experts Ms Daniela Cavini and Ms Volha Prokharava and organized by Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) was targeted to projects’ staff who are responsible for communication.
The following topics were discussed at the webinar:
- Basic rules of communication
- How to work with journalists/media, tips and practical exercises on how to write press releases and how to face interviews
- Social media within project communication and online tools
- The use of a storytelling pattern to improve the reach of written and audio-visual content (with practical exercises)
- Tips on how to find a story in (every) project
The workshop provided participants an opportunity to pitch their projects and discover skills for conveying project’s information in a striking, concise way.
A very interesting tour to social media channels and online design tools was made during the workshop.
Both days of the Webinar were attended in total of 45 beneficiaries of standard and Large Infrastructure Projects.
Based on the feedback questionnaires the participants highly appreciated added value of the event and gained knowledge for better showing concrete results of the cross-border cooperation and development actions, the problems solved and the changes implemented.
For further reference please find webinar’s materials here in Estonia-Russia CBC, Capacity building workshop for > project partners (April 2021) Participant pack
On the platform developed by TESIM project you can also find video tutorials, written guidance and training material to support you in project preparation and implementation.