On 31 March 2017 the decision to prolong the deadline for the 1st Call for proposals of the Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme (Programme) was made by the Joint Monitoring Committee of the Programme.
The deadline for submission of project applications (Project Summary Form) is 4 May 2017 at 17:00 (Estonian time).
Guidelines of the 1st Call for proposals and relevant documents are published on our website.
The Programme will finance activities within the projects which have a true cross-border character and involve at least two beneficiaries of whom one from the Republic of Estonia and one from the Russian Federation.
There are three thematic objectives (TO) supported by the Programme under the 1st Call for proposals:
– TO1 Business and SME development (max grant EUR 500 000)
– TO5 Support to local and regional good governance (max grant EUR 150 000)
– TO6 Environmental protection, climate change mitigation and adaptation (max grant EUR 600 000)
Eligible Applicant and project partner(s) (Guidelines for the 1st Call for proposals Chapter 4):
Following bodies which are established and have their legal address in the Programme area can act as applicants:
- National, regional and local public authorities;
- Associations that are formed by one or more national, regional or local authorities;
- Public equivalent bodies (any legal body that is governed by public or private legal requirements), which have been established for the specific purpose of meeting any needs that are in the general interest, and which do not have an industrial or commercial character, but which do have a legal personality, and are financed by national, regional, or local authorities;
- Other bodies that are governed by public legal acts, or which are subject to management supervision by those bodies, or which have an administrative, managerial or supervisory board more than half of whose members are appointed by national, regional, or local authorities, or by other bodies which are governed by public legal acts (such as, for example, municipal and national enterprises, trade unions, medical institutions, museums, etc.);
- Associations that are formed by one or more bodies which are governed by public legal acts as defined under point 3 above;
- NGOs and other non-profit-making bodies;
- Educational organisations (schools, preschool institutions, vocational schools, colleges, institutes, or universities);
The following bodies which are established and have their legal address in the Programme area can act as project partners and beneficiaries:
- Beneficiaries can be bodies listed in point 1.-7. above and SMEs.
- SMEs cannot act as the only partner from the participating country.
Project submission is in two stages – Project Summary Form and Full Application Form. The applications must be submitted via electronic Monitoring System (eMS).
Detailed instructions on how to apply for the grant can be found on our website.
For additional information please contact JTS.
Announcement in Estonian and in Russian .