How to find a story in a cross-border project and how to communicate effectively?
To provide support to the beneficiaries for successful communication of project achievements and results and enhance the visibility of actions supported by the Estonia-Russia CBC Programme, the Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) is organizing a workshop “Project communication in ENI CBC”.
A 2-day online training takes place on 15 April and 22 April 2021 and will cover following topics:
- Basic rules of communication
- How to work with journalists/media, tips and practical exercises on how to write press releases and how to face interviews
- Social media within project communication and online tools
- The use of a storytelling pattern to improve the reach of written and audio-visual content (with practical exercises)
- Tips on how to find a story in (every) project
AGENDA of the capacity building workshop “Project communication in ENI CBC”.
Sessions are lead by TESIM experts Ms Daniela Cavini and Ms Volha Prokharava.
Training is targeted to project staff who are responsible for communication, including project managers.
Number of participants is limited. It is recommended up to two persons per organization.
JTS will send a confirmation letter to participants after the registration is closed and a link to the zoom environment prior to the event.
Registration for the workshop is open until 1 April (below).
Working language of the event is English.
Pitch your project! The workshop provides also an opportunity to test and discover your skills for conveying your project information in a striking, concise way. For this we assume up to 3 min per project.
Registration for this event has been closed.