Estonian EU external border programme invites you on a hike to celebrate Interreg Cooperation Day on Saturday, 23 September in Rõuge!
A day starts with meeting and energizers at Ööbikuoru visitor center at 10:30 and start for the hike at 11:00.
What to expect:
– Exciting discovery and beautiful views on a nature tour
– Inspiration, active and healthy movement
– The magic of flowing water energy in the Ööbikuoru Hydro Workshop and Museum
– Rõuge voluntary firefighters present and teach various skills
– An insight into Interreg
– Hiking day ends with welcome words by Rõuge Municipality, a musical greeting and refreshments in Rõuge rahvamaja (approx. 2:30 p.m.)
– The length of the path with the conquest of stairs is approx. 4 km
For participation, please register until 17 September: https://forms.gle/Hy6RNmCiDZMzJT1v8
A special bus from Tartu to Rõuge leaves on 23 Sept at 9:20 a.m. (Sõbra tn 56 parking lot) and brings you back from Rõuge to Tartu after the end of the hiking day and is free for participants.
Pre-registration required! The number of places is limited.
Bring weatherproof clothing and good walking shoes or hiking boots and SEE YOU IN RÕUGE!
Participation in the hike is FREE!
Event is organized in cooperation with “ROUGERESCUE” (ER209) and “SaveSmart” (ER15) projects and financed by the European Union, Estonian EU external border programme.
The year 2023 is the European Year of Skills to encourage people to acquire new skills and knowledge and promote a lifelong learning mindset.
Poster (in Estonian):