TESIM, in co-operation with Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020, is welcoming all Northern Cluster programmes for the 2nd Network meeting.
The meeting will be held on 22-23 August 2018 in Tartu, Estonia. Venue of the meeting is the Club of Different Rooms, located in the Aparaaditehas Culture factory. Practical information, including a guiding map and transportation options, will be provided in Slack workspace.
The objective of the meeting is to exchange current practices in various aspects of the programme implementation.
For efficient networking and discussions, we kindly ask all programmes to prepare the following homeworks:
- Presentation about the state of play of programme;
- 1 slide per topic, no more than 3 slides! Please submit the presentations by 16 August, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Souvenir exhibition: please take examples of programmes’ souvenirs with you for an exhibition during the meeting.
- Let’s network! Please prepare a creative presentation/introduction about your programme and staff.
- No Powerpoint needed;
- Say something about yourself;
- Be fun and creative!
Don’t forget to keep an eye on Northern cluster Slack community for updates and practical information.
Tartu is known as the City of Good Thoughts. For this reason, the JTS of Estonia-Russia CBC programme invites participants for a guided tour around the town.
The tour will be held in two groups – the first upon arrival, on 21 August at 19.00, the second before departure, on 23 August after lunch.
Please indicate your interest in participation by picking a preferred date in the registration form below.
For smooth organisation of the practicalities, Estonia-Russia CBC programme is kindly asking all the participants to register individually for the meeting by submitting information in the following registration form.
Registration for the event is open only for ENI CBC Northern Cluster programmes. Deadline for submission is 13 August.
The registration for this event has been closed.