The Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC) hеld its sixth meeting on 24-25 April in Gatchina, Leningrad region, Russia.
The session was chaired by Ms Suzanna Vatfa, JMC deputy chairperson, Lead Advisor of Unit for Regional and Cross-Border Cooperation Development, Department for Development and Regulation of External Economic Activities, Ministry of Economic Development, Russian Federation.
At the beginning of the meeting Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) presented stay of play of the Programme, including information on activities for the assistance of beneficiaries, contracting process of the1st Call projects, challenges of contracting of LIPs and some other issues.
After discussion the number of important decisions was taken on approval:
– changes of activities timelines for projects ER3 “Narva-Ivangorod Castles 2” and ER4 “ River Promenades III”
– 2nd Call projects three full applications with conditions
– changes of the partnerships in several 1st call projects
– guiding documents related to the projects and Programme implementation
– the proposals on EC Day 2019 celebration in St. Petersburg, Pskov and Tartu in September
Next JMC meeting is agreed to hold on 20-21 November 2019 in St. Petersburg, Russia
Photo gallery of the meeting.