The fifth grant contract under the 3rd Call for proposals was signed between the Managing Authority and Pskov regional public organization “Lake Peipsi Project (Pskov)” (Russia) on 28 October 2021.
Now all projects supported within this Call focusing on improvement of cross border cooperation between local and regional authorities and communities are in progress.
- ER147 – Development of municipalities by way of boosting the healthy lifestyle (HealthyTomorrow)
- ER153 – Cooperation of professional and local communities to improve quality of healthcare services, rehabilitation and social inclusion in border areas of Estonia and Russia (Ergonomics)
- ER158 – Improving cooperation in the area of orienteering (ICOR)
- ER161 – Borderless music in border town (Borderless)
- ER164 – Chudskoye/Peipsi Museums Ring (PeipsiRing)
Please see an overview of the key figures of the 3rd Call for proposals HERE.
3rd Call for proposals was launched under the Programme Thematic Objective 5 “Support to local and regional good governance”.