– Joint Operational Programme of the Estonia-Russia Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020 approved by the EC on 18 12 2015, decision C(2015)9193 (changes approved on 7 August 2020)
– Agreement on financing and implementation of Cross-Border Cooperation Programme “Estonia-Russia” 2014-2020 was signed in December 2016 between the European Commission, Government of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Estonia. Some technical corrections in Financing Agreement have been made during the year 2017 and the agreement has been re-signed by the parties in November 2017.
On 12 November 2018 the Federal law on ratifying the Financing Agreement was signed by the President of the Russian Federation.
This Agreement shall enter into force on the first day of the second month following the date on which the Commission receives the last notification from the Russian Federation or the Member State confirming the completion of the internal procedures necessary for its entry into force.
- Special Conditions of the Agreement on Financing and Implementation of CBC Programme “Estonia-Russia” 2014-2020 (in English)
- Special Conditions of the Agreement on Financing and Implementation of CBC Programme “Estonia-Russia” 2014-2020 (in Russian)
- Annex I – General Conditions
- Annex II – Award of procurement contracts by Russian private beneficiaries
European Union regulations: