On August 19, 2021, the Joint Technical Secretariat of the Estonia-Russia CBC Programme carried out webinar for applicants of the 4th Call for proposals.
The announced Call is focused on capitalization and clustering in order to maximize results already achieved by the Estonia-Russia CBC Programme within 35 projects contracted to date, to enlarge the influence and ensure higher impact of these results on the programme territory and beyond the border regions.
Webinar was attended by 38 participants. Based on the feedback questionnaire the potential applicants and projects’ partners appreciated added value of the informational event and gained knowledge for successful preparation of the new projects.
Agenda of the event included topics explaining new approach for projects’ budget planning and outputs reporting:
- Provisions for Capitalizations of the 4th Call for proposals
- Milestone/outputs approach
- Lump sum based of draft budget methodology
- Communication and visibility requirements
- eMS specifics for the 4th Call for proposals
allocation for the 4th Call:
• The overall indicative amount is at least EUR 230 730
• Grant volume to the project:
- the minimum amount of the grant – EUR 20 000
- the maximum amount of the grant – EUR 50 000
JTS staff responded to the number of questions raised by the audience during the event, additional clarifications are also provided in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the Programme’s webpage here.
The Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) will hold consultations for Applicants and partners of the 4th Call for proposals to provide support in preparation of application forms. The consultations will take place online on 5 and 7 October 2021.
More information and registration please find here.
For further reference please find webinar’s materials here.