Improving the business environment through the development of business support measures and infrastructure
470 250 EUR
522 500 EUR
BestNest - ER58
Increasing entrepreneurial culture and competitiveness among artisans and craftsmen in Võru and Pskov
Best Nest project will encourage and support business start-ups, which are using cultural heritage in their high-quality products to increase the competitiveness and entrepreneurial spirit among the artisans and craftsmen of Võru County and Pskov region .
- To increase the competitiveness of border areas and entrepreneurial culture among artisans and craftsmen
- To preserve local culture heritage and present it in useful products
- Improve entrepreneurial environment
- Participation of the project’s pilot group (10 from Russia and 10 from Estonia) in training seminars and master classes in Russia and Estonia.
- Joint participation of artisans from Pskov and Võru in fairs.
- Reconstruction of part of the premises of the Pskov business incubator and adaptation of premises for workshops (pottery and textile workshops, wood processing workshop).
- Development of business support services: methodological guide “how to become an entrepreneur” by Pskov business incubator; e-shop and official website of Võru Business Incubator for Creative Industry; Pskov state University students will develop a brand book of local authentic Souvenirs.
- Expanding the network of business contacts among artisans in the border areas of Russia and Estonia.
- Small scale investments will allow to renovate old buildings both in Võru and Pskov, and supply them with equipment for craftsmen.
Võru business incubator will be transformed in well-established facility for creative artisans, including: felting-room, pottery works and ceramics, sewing-studio for clothing designers, space for visual/graphic design.In Russia
Renovated Pskov Business Incubator will ensure working facilities for local craftsmen in woodworking, glazing, weaving and pottery.