142 713 EUR
158 570 EUR
Connecting Through Music - ER96
Promoting music hobby education and fostering cross border cooperation between the music schools in Pskov and Räpina
“Connecting Through Music” project contributes to improvement of cooperation between musical educational organizations in Pskov, Russia and Räpina, Estonia, to development of skills and promotion of music education as hobby and preparative education for further vocational or higher education.
- To facilitate to better co-operation between local municipalities and their sub-units;
- To create socially and culturally attractive conditions in the regions.
- Organization of common student camps and concerts in Pskov and Räpina to introduce different cultures, develop musical education and broaden the horizon of music students;
- Establishing partnerships among music schools in border regions;
- Professional development of teachers, exchange of experience and holding a series of training seminars;
- Expanding the material and technical base of music schools by purchasing musical instruments.
3D tour of the renovated Music School in Pskov
Final video concert of the project