CuNaHe - ER8
Improved network of formal and informal education institutes to support Cultural and Natural Heritage of the Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe-Pskovskoe region
CuNaHe project contributes to the development of neighbourly relations between border communities, educational and public institutions. Also it aims to demonstrate the importance of preserving cultural and natural richness of the Peipsi/Chudskoe region to public.
- Improvement of neighbourly relations between border communities institutions
- Awareness of cultural and natural heritage of the region and importance of it
- Elaboration of innovative and interactive methodologies in the field of joint natural and cultural heritage and trainings for educators
- Joint methodology development – educational programs in the field of joint natural and cultural heritage (Lake Peipsi environmental issues, cultures and languages around the lake)
- Interactive, innovative learning: joint programs for pupils in the field of joint natural and cultural heritage: joint research works; outdoor program, summer and winter schools. Activities help also for Estonian and Russian language learning and practices
- Exchange of knowledge about neighbor state educational systems: study tours, meetings with other educational sector stakeholders
- Improvement of technical possibilities to implement innovative digital learning in schools; set up of Science laboratories in schools
- Awareness building of cultural and natural heritage of the region on a wider level: Lake Peipsi/Chudskoe heritage days.