Increasing SME competitiveness and entrepreneurship by fostering cooperation between public, private and R&D sectors
426 604,83 EUR
474 005,37 EUR
EnterYouth - ER85
Enterpreneurial-minded youth – growth potential for border region
Project aims to increase the level of entrepreneurship on both sides of the border through the educational system improvement and modernization.
- Creation of new educational infrastructure on both sides of border in form of hobby-school (centers) providing the IT/science/environmental studying with implementation of enterprising thinking elements
- Collection and adaptation of the present experience (competence) in teaching/studying issues in accordance with planned centers needs
- Conditions determination for planned centers long-term cooperation (joint activities)
- Repair works in the planned center in Jõhvi. Equipment purchasing for created workshops and labs
- Educational infrastructure creation ( Kingisepp STEM center), including camp repair works on sewage system
- Collection and adaptation of the present experience (competence) in teaching/studying issues in accordance with planned center’s needs.
- New educational product testing