Increasing SME development and entrepreneurship by fostering cross-border business contacts and the development of services and products
3 907 184,20 EUR
4 431 000.00 EUR
River Promenades III - ER4
Development of historical riverside protection area in Narva/Estonia and Ivangorod/Russia III stage
Project focuses on integrated construction and improvement of the historical promenade areas in Narva/Estonia and Ivangorod/Russia and conversion of the CBC area into attractive place for tourism and business development.
- Integrated construction of Narva and Ivangorod historical promenades, the second stage of construction.
- Promotion of tourist product “Historical cross-border promenades” and attraction of entrepreneurs for business development in Narva-Ivangorod riverside area
- Strengthening of the capacity of CBC region and expanding cross-border cooperation
- Reconstruction works of Narva historical promenade: public procurement procedures, construction works (Joaorg recreation area and “5 kroon” observation platform), technical supervision service
- Reconstruction works of Ivangorod historical promenade: public procurement procedures, construction works, technical supervision service
- Attraction of business to Narva-Ivangorod riverside area: procurement procedure, development of vision and action plans
- Development and production of promotional materials for tourist product “Historical Promenades” for attraction of entrepreneurs and tourists
- Wider public information about project’s activities